Virtual workshops are Covid-19 friendly and support the career design process through a combination of hands-on assessments & activities with a community of coaches and peers.
My Career Design Studio™ Virtual Workshop
Designing your career is different than looking for a job. It is a creative, proactive approach that is built on your goals, lifestyle, values, personality, and preferences. When you design your career, you create a path to your perfect-fit job, which is also a path towards a balanced, healthy, and meaningful life. Designing your career can help you avoid burn-out, stress-related illnesses, and all the frustrations related to an ill-fitting job.
Although the rewards of career design are tremendous, so many people settle for a job they can get rather than persistently working towards the one they really want. Why is this? One reason is that they lack a clear process that can help them discover what they really want. Without a clear process, it’s difficult to carve out the time and energy to do the challenging (but rewarding!) work of career design. Just like an artist needs a studio to create great works, you need the time, space, and resources to create a great life. That’s where the My Career Design Studio™ Virtual Workshop comes in.
Create your fulfilling, rewarding career
My Career Design Studio™ is designed to create a structured approach to the career design process, but to also fit into a busy and ever-changing schedule. It a self-paced workshop that takes place primarily over approximately 15 emails but also includes video tutorials, lifetime access to the My Career Design Studio™ app (regularly $399.95), and individual laser coaching with Dr. Ronda Ansted (worth $180). By signing up for the My Career Design Studio™ Virtual Workshop, you’ll receive all of the following:
- Access to career assessments and activities that reveal your strengths, goals, and preferences in My Career Design Studio™.
- Over 30 activities to help you gain clarity about your career goals, research different options, and create a job search strategy.
- An invitation to a private Facebook group to connect you with your fellow career designers.
- Tools to write an outstanding and effective resume and LinkedIn profile (and cover letters too!).
- Little known secrets to use LinkedIn for career design.
- Networking approaches and opportunities.
- Strategies for dealing with your doubts and fears when you get stuck.
- By the end of the workshop, you’ll have insight into your goals as well as your obstacles, clarity about effective next steps you can take, and a community that you can continue to rely on as you design your career.
Schedule a consultation to see if this workshop will propel you towards your goals.
Try My Career
“I have been aware of the need to include accomplishments in one’s resume, but have had difficulty doing that. This workshop showed me how. Thank you!”