Working with a career adviser is an investment in your future, your happiness, your vision, and your long-term financial situation. As an investment, you need to know what type of results you can expect.
Although this directly depends on the energy and effort you put into your career development, we at Be the Change Careers will add value to your life in three ways:
Increased Overall Satisfaction
Imagine jumping out of bed each morning, anticipating the day, excited for what’s to come. Imagine knowing that your hard work today is leading you to an exciting and fulfilling future. Imagine knowing that your skills, interests, strengths and passion are all making a difference in the world, contributing to the world that you want to live in.
What is the value of your happiness, job satisfaction, and fulfilling your mission?
Be The Change Careers helps you to increase your income in several ways:
- by identifying your strengths, skills, passion, and interest, we set you up for success and high performance that can lead to well-compensated jobs and careers;
- we help you assess the full value of jobs, including salary, benefits, opportunity, and hidden costs; and
- we shared proven negotiation techniques with every job seeker so that you confidently command what you are worth. Many clients pay for the cost of career consulting with just this information.
Do you know what you’re really worth? Do you know how to get what you’re worth?
More Effective Job Search Strategies
A career adviser can help you focus your efforts and streamline the search process. On average, working with a qualified career adviser can reduce your job search by one month.
If you are unemployed and typically make $70,000 a year, you could save over $5,800 by working with us and employing more effective strategies.
How effective are your current job strategies? Are you getting the results you want?
I want to add value to your career development strategy in a way that is clearly advantageous for you. I have personally been on the same path you are on and can help with:
- Identifying and aligning your career strengths
- Exploring available career options
- Helping you focus your efforts
- And taking proper action to succeed at finding the job you love, living the life you want.
Pricing reflects basic services – we welcome your call do discuss affordable options based on your career development needs and specific circumstances. Our sample packages below demonstrate options that can save you money by combining services.
$195 In Person, Career Advising (1 hour session)
$150 Virtual, Career Advising (1 hour session)
$430+ Expert Resume Writing, Non-profit / Government / Private Sectors (price depends on complexity and length)
$200 LinkedIn Profile Update
$125 Cover Letter Writing
$50 Follow Up Letter/Email
$550 Four Virtual 1-hour Sessions (save $50)
$700 Four In-Person Sessions (save $80)
All Resume Writing Services are Discounted when Combined with Above Packages